Advance Through Knowledge
Adept Knowledge Management Ltd. is a leader in Project Management Training and Project Consultancy.
Adept's mission is to deliver high quality Project Management training and unique learning experiences that are practical and relevant to current technical and economic climates.
Delegates leave invigorated and focussed on achieving their maximum potential, helping clients achieve their project deliverables.
An advanced project management workshop, ideal for those who have already achieved the PMP Credential.
This intensive 5-day course, can earn candidates up to 45 PDU's. The course focuses on the oil and gas industry and uses a real oilfield development case study throughout. The course is aimed at senior project staff, managers and key decision makers.
The APMP Certificate is the Association for Project Management's (APM) benchmark qualification for anyone looking to add project management to their portfolio of skills.
- Attend any of Adept's APMP courses and gain free mentoring by our qualified instructors to help you pass the APMP examination.
- Research shows that by becoming an APMP can add up to £10,000 to your salary
- Internationally recognised qualification - IPMA Level D
- Exercises which may be a PDF sheet to be downloaded and printed;
- Adept offer public and in-house training course options and can organise the APMP examination for all your candidates.
The course covers the key aspect of technical bidding and tendering in Project Management.
- Deliver more effective bids and negotiate better contracts and claims.
- Improve their contribution to the tendering and business development performance.
- Perform the appropriate techniques of planning, estimating, risk and financial analysis.
- Improve the management of bids in projects and business development.
- Improve their presentation, communications and leadership skills and competence.
- Understand the contracting processes and appropriate strategies for application to specific project bid situations
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
Read the latest blogs
Could Norway's oil and gas fund inspire financial prosperity in Britain?
Oil and gas have played a huge part in Norway's success story, which after years of good fortune now stands as...
Knowledge management explained
Knowledge management (KM) is a concept that was popularised in the 1990s and there is still some confusion as...
Why Choose Us
Adept Knowledge Management offer tailored services in project management training and the development and delivery of project consultancy. Our Facilitators have over 100+ years real experience in delivering projects for Oil & Gas, Engineering & Construction and Aerospace industries. We understand the challenges of time, quality and budget constraints along with managing stakeholders' expectations.
We give clients the knowledge and tools they need to succeed in project management through a mixture of courses, workshops, advice and consultancy. Our aim is to help clients manage their projects efficiently enabling greater performance and profitability.
Accredited training courses in all aspects of Project Management. more»
Gain your APMP qualification with Adept....more»
How to become PMP® Certified...more»