APM Risk Level 2
2 DAY COURSE
Title:APM Risk Level 2
Duration:2 Day Course including the APM Examination
|No courses currently planned, please contact us for further information.|
All UK courses are subject to VAT at 20%.
Non-UK customers - Online payment is only accepted in £ GBP and charged at the prevailing rate of UK VAT.
This intensive three day course prepares delegates for the APM Level 2 certificate, and additionally provides delegates with a solid grounding in the application of risk management to their own organisations. On completion, they will have sufficient understanding to apply what they have learnt within a formal project risk management process.
This course is concerned with understanding and applying the benefits, practices, organisational and behavioural aspects / processes inherent to risk management. The course is based upon the APM BoK, APM PRAM Guide & BS6079 Parts 1 & 3.
This course is the risk related successor to the lower level APM Project Risk Certificate Level 1 and APMP qualifications.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Apply the principles of risk management
- Apply qualitative & quantitative assessment techniques
- Understand the benefits and threats to effective risk management
- Understand & apply appropriate risk response techniques
- Describe and characterise risks in a structured qualitative format
- Understand the application and control of a risk management process
- Utilise risk identification techniques
- Develop a project management plan in terms of content , structure and organisational responsibility
- Understand and manage the impact of groups and individuals on the effectiveness of risk management processes.
The course duration is three days, begins at 9:00am and includes the APM 3 hour + 15 min, written examination.
Delegates are required to have relevant experience that provides a good background & practical understanding of Project and Risk Management. As such prior APMP and APM Risk certificate level 1 qualifications are essential pre-requisites for course entry.
This course is delivered in classroom style using a case study, worked and real world examples. It can also be delivered to teams who want to develop risk analysis practices for a specific project. It gives participants the opportunity to develop Best Practice solutions for their own projects as well as covering the requirements of the APM examination framework.