Advanced Supervisory Skills
2 DAY COURSE
Title:Advanced Supervisory Skills
Duration:2 day Course
|No courses currently planned, please contact us for further information.|
All UK courses are subject to VAT at 20%.
Non-UK customers - Online payment is only accepted in £ GBP and charged at the prevailing rate of UK VAT.
This two-day workshop has been developed to give delegates ways to give top-level individual performance whilst supervising others to work as a high performance team.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the role & responsibilities of supervision & first-line management
- Be able to motivate, empower & mentor staff
- Be able to effectively set personal and staff goals
- Understand techniques for setting and attaining objectives
- Be able to develop & review personal & staff action plans
- Understand the demands of manpower planning
- Appreciate techniques for forecasting and monitoring (budget & performance)
- Be aware of required Interviewing Skills for different situations
- Be aware of strategies for handling Conflict
- Understand how to effectively coach people
- Be aware of techniques to assist in developing & stretching staff capabilities
The course duration is 2 days and begins at 9:00 AM.