Contracts, Procurement & Partnering
3 DAY COURSE
Title:Contracts, Procurement & Partnering
Duration:3 day Course
|No courses currently planned, please contact us for further information.|
All UK courses are subject to VAT at 20%.
Non-UK customers - Online payment is only accepted in £ GBP and charged at the prevailing rate of UK VAT.
The objective is to provide a comprehensive overview of the key phases and elements of Contracts Procurement and Partnering focused towards project based environments throughout the Course.
The course covers many of the significant areas of the Knowledge Evidence for NVQ/SVQ Level 5/4 in Project Management. This syllabus summarises the objectives, content and methodology of the course. It includes a summary of NVQ/SVQ elements and the timetable which co-ordinates the Project Management topics, disciplines and enabling skills and links them to the Life Cycle of the case study.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the contractual aspects of project management and continue to improve their own contribution to the project team performance
- Understand the strategic aspects of contract type selection
- Understand the various issues involved in the Tendering process
- Be aware of the main types of contract and how a contract is formed
- Understand the different elements of contract administration
- Learn the legal aspects of industrial contracts in the UK
- Appreciate the role of Partnering, Benchmarking and Alliances in effectively managing business process
- Gain greater confidence in negotiating contract issues through learning the skills of negotiation
The course is three days and begins at 8:30 AM. Please note that delegates should expect to continue working on the course during the evenings, and earlier starts may be required on subsequent mornings.