Leadership and Management Training
2 DAY COURSE
Title:Leading & Managing People
Duration:2 day Course
|No courses currently planned, please contact us for further information.|
All UK courses are subject to VAT at 20%.
Non-UK customers - Online payment is only accepted in £ GBP and charged at the prevailing rate of UK VAT.
This two-day workshop is designed for supervisors who have been managing staff for a number of years. It is designed to focus on the core areas of employee engagement that are vital in creating a high performance organisation.
Attendees will develop the Leadership skills that will create a culture of cooperation, accountability and mutual trust. It will also look at the area of personal development through a range of techniques, such as advanced coaching skills that will improve the existing skills of your reports and allow effective delegation of tasks and responsibilities that are essential to create a high performance team. The workshop will be a mix of theory and practical exercises with the chance for experienced supervisors to discuss and share best practices in leading staff effectively.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand Leadership and Management skills and styles.
- Be able to coach people effectively.
- Know the best way to develop staff.
- Understand what needs to be done to retain staff.
- Effectively use techniques for gaining cooperation.
- Be able to fully engage employees.
- Know how to deal with difficult situations.
- Understand how best to give praise and criticism.
- Be aware of dynamics within a team.
- Be able to develop influence.
The course duration is 2 days and begins at 9:00 AM.