Project Team Risk Management Training
1 DAY COURSE Play your part in effective project risk management
Title:Managing Risk as Part of a Project Team
Duration:1 day Course
|No courses currently planned, please contact us for further information.|
All UK courses are subject to VAT at 20%.
Non-UK customers - Online payment is only accepted in £ GBP and charged at the prevailing rate of UK VAT.
This introductory one day workshop teaches anyone within a project team how they can participate in effective project risk management.
Delegates are introduced to risk terminology, the risk management process, associated human factors and develop their understanding of the tools and techniques commonly used in good practice by participating in a series of group exercises, based around an interesting engineering construction scenario.
The workshop has been produced in response to industry identifying a requirement for specialised short training courses targeting specific functions within the project lifecycle. Of these, risk management was identified as the subject area with the highest priority. The content has been developed by subject specialists from a specification created by a representative industry working group.
The objective of this course is to enable delegates to:
- Appreciate the importance of the need for risk management to ensure project success.
- Recognise risk management is all about making conscious decisions.
- Gain a common understanding of the risk management process.
- Recognise their specific role in the team and the part they play is an integral part of the entire plan.
- Understand the practical implementation of the risk management plan. So that delegates can:
- Effectively participate in risk management throughout the lifecycle of the project.
The course is delivered as a one day tutor-led workshop, starting at 0900 and finishing at 1700. It is participative in nature, utilising presentation sessions to support group discussions and exercises. A small amount of delegate pre-course reading is recommended in order to gain the maximum benefit from the day.
A grant towards the cost of this training may be available for ECITB registered companies.