Personal Leadership Skills
2 DAY COURSE
Title:Personal Leadership Skills
Duration:2 day Course
|No courses currently planned, please contact us for further information.|
All UK courses are subject to VAT at 20%.
Non-UK customers - Online payment is only accepted in £ GBP and charged at the prevailing rate of UK VAT.
Leadership has been described as the “process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task”. Other in-depth definitions of leadership have also emerged.
“Good leaders are made not born. If you have the desire and willpower, you can become an effective leader. Good leaders develop through a never ending process of self-study, education, training, and experience” (Jago, 1982). This course will help you through that process.
To inspire your workers into higher levels of teamwork, there are certain things you must be, know, and, do. These do not come naturally, but are acquired through continual work and study. Good leaders are continually working and studying to improve their leadership skills; they are NOT resting on their laurels.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Develop definite goal focus.
- To communicate clearly, persuasively and confidently.
- To intelligently organise people and effectively prioritise work.
- Identify personal leadership skills.
- Understand ethical behaviours in leadership.
- Improve delegation skills.
- Understand cross-cultural leadership.
- Improve decision making.
- Understand emotional intelligence in leadership.
- Be able to empower other people.
- Inspire self-confidence.
- Exercise authority effectively.
The course duration is 2 days and begins at 9:00 AM.