Resit PMQ Exam Boot Camp (APM PMQ – formerly the APMP)
3 DAY COURSE (2 & 1/2 days, exam on the afternoon of 3rd day)
Title:Resit* PMQ Eam Boot Camp
Duration:(2 & 1/2 days)
|No courses currently planned, please contact us for further information.|
All UK courses are subject to VAT at 20%.
Non-UK customers - Online payment is only accepted in £ GBP and charged at the prevailing rate of UK VAT.
Resit PMQ Exam Boot Camp
This three day resit boot camp is designed for delegates who have already received training in project management and have sat APM PMQ/APMP exam, and wish a chance to resit at a reduced rate. It gives complete preparation.*APM resit proof is needed to get the reduced rate from exam fee.
The three day “Boot Camp” portion of the course reviews the course material with an emphasis on the final PMQ examination, which takes place in the afternoon on the final day. This extra classroom time allows delegates to recap the course material and interact with our course facilitator to focus their efforts on passing the qualification, with time spent focussing on the style of questions asked by APM, and the manner in which they should be answered.
PMQ Exam – ½ Day
- Three hours
- Written exam
- Candidates must answer ten questions from a range of sixteen
PMQ Online support
Following attendance on our Project Management Qualification course, we will give you access to our online PMQ exam preparation area where you will find:
a. additional resources
b. exam questions
d. Support and feedback from our Facilitators
Gaining a recognised project management qualification can be a significant advantage in today’s marketplace. It can demonstrate you have competence in project management to employers and clients.
This two and a half day boot camp is designed for delegates who have already received training in project management and want to sit the APM exam.
It gives complete preparation. The boot camp is flexible in nature, partly being driven by the specific needs of delegates and issues that they want to focus on. There are structured sessions that focus on the APMP syllabus, exam technique, and exam practice, but there will also be the opportunity for delegates to request topics to focus on.
What will the boot camp cover?
- A review of all elements of the PMQ syllabus.
- An understanding of the specific language used in the exam.
- Strategies and tactics for approaching the examination.
- Examination practice and feedback.
The course is intensive and delegates are expected to undertake revision work in the evening to prepare for the examination that will be taken on the afternoon of the third day. The additional work required during evenings will comprise sample examination questions. The evening work is very important to the course and delegates should expect to spend some time on these activities.
Before the course:
- You’ll get access to Adept’s online learning resource which contains extra resources, FAQs, and support from our instructors.
- You’ll also fill in a questionnaire asking what topics you would like to revise so that the instructor can tailor the sessions to your precise requirements.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the key concepts, techniques and processes required.
- Have gained substantial practice in the types of questions that may arise on the APMP exam.
- Know the best approach to adopt to the APMP exam.
- Be able to confidently answer essay style questions on the APMP exam.
- Have increased confidence to sit the APM exam.
Duration- Two and half days, with the exam on the afternoon of the third day.