Technical Bidding & Tendering
4 DAY COURSE
Title:Technical Bidding & Tendering
Duration:4 day Course
|No courses currently planned, please contact us for further information.|
All UK courses are subject to VAT at 20%.
Non-UK customers - Online payment is only accepted in £ GBP and charged at the prevailing rate of UK VAT.
The course covers the key aspect of technical bidding and tendering in Project Management. This syllabus summarises the objectives, content and methodology of the course. It includes the timetable which co-ordinates the course topics and links them to the case study.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Deliver more effective bids and negotiate better contracts and claims.
- Improve their contribution to the tendering and business development performance.
- Perform the appropriate techniques of planning, estimating, risk and financial analysis.
- Improve the management of bids in projects and business development.
- Improve their presentation, communications and leadership skills and competence.
- Understand the contracting processes and appropriate strategies for application to specific project bid situations
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
The course is four days and begins at 8:30 AM.
The program is designed for Engineering and Project Managers, Construction Managers, Project, Construction and Discipline Engineers, Contracts, Procurement and Cost Engineers, Business Development Executives, Tender Managers and Accounting Supervisors. Indeed any professionals who act for engineering and construction contractors or for owners and clients involved in bidding for, contracting for or managing capital projects.