Time & Priorities Management
2 DAY COURSE
Title:Time & Priorities Management
Duration:2 day Course
|No courses currently planned, please contact us for further information.|
All UK courses are subject to VAT at 20%.
Non-UK customers - Online payment is only accepted in £ GBP and charged at the prevailing rate of UK VAT.
Time management is the act or process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase efficiency or productivity. Time management may be aided by a range of skills, tools, and techniques used to manage time when accomplishing specific tasks, projects and goals complying with a due date.
This set encompasses a wide scope of activities, and these include planning, allocating, setting goals, delegation, analysis of time spent, monitoring, organizing, scheduling, and prioritizing. Initially, time management referred to just business or work activities, but eventually the term broadened to include personal activities as well. A time management system is a designed combination of processes, tools, techniques, and methods. Usually time management is a necessity in any project development as it determines the project completion time and scope. The tools and techniques learnt on this course will enable delegates to be more productive in their working environment.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Learn the difference between being “busy” and “productive”.
- To learn the time management matrix.
- To apply the Pareto principle (80/20 rule) to time management issues.
- How to prioritise using decision matrices.
- How to beat the most common timewasters.
- How to plan ahead.
- How to handle interruptions.
- How to maximise your personal effectiveness.
- How to say “no” to time wasters.
- How to delegate in the right way for the right reasons.
- Develop personal effectiveness to get more done in the same time.
- Develop personal initiative and beat procrastination.
The course duration is 2 days and begins at 9:00 AM.