PMI PM Foundation Course e-Learning
Title:PMI PM Foundation Course- e-learning
All UK courses are subject to VAT at 20%.
Non-UK customers - Online payment is only accepted in £ GBP and charged at the prevailing rate of UK VAT.
PMI PM Foundation Course - e-Learning
This PMI project management foundation course is available in web-delivered e-Learning mode with extensive videos, slideshows and multiple-choice tests. Inspired by its classroom heritage, but for a wider audience, this course gives candidates the knowledge (significantly more than the normal 35 PDUs for contact hours) required to sit PMI’s PMP Credential Examination. It covers the 5 process groups and 9 knowledge areas, integration, time, cost, scope, risk, procurement, communications, HR, and quality. There are many exercises, extensive quiz tests to demonstrate progress, and an interactive forum. This is a very popular course, not merely to take the first steps to become a certified PMP, but many people use it as a refresher prior to taking the PMP Credential Examination. During the course, candidates have access to many online multiple-choice PMP tests, in preparation for the PMP Credential Examination. The latter consists of 200 multiple choice questions to be answered in 4 hours. Practice is the key to bringing your knowledge to the fore!
Structure of Modules
The layout for the modules includes:
- Video; includes combinations of video, audio, and slides;
- Animated Visual Aids i.e. NOT video;
- Text, usually displayed in HTML or PDF formats
- Exercises which may be a PDF sheet to be downloaded and printed;
- Exercise solutions – any format, e.g. Word, Excel, MS Project; often templates that delegates can copy and re-use;
- Interactive exercises with online data entry and feedback;
- Tests which are multiple-choice questionnaires;
- Assessments in the form of special format multiple-choice questionnaires
During the course delegates have continuous access to the online multiple-choice PMP tests (see above) for PMP exam preparation. AKM uses these results to recommend if, and when, the delegate is ready to sit the real PMP Credential Examination.
The syllabus is governed by the PMI Body of Knowledge with nine knowledge areas and five process groups. Adept Knowledge Management Ltd. is a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP)